November 14 Mezcal Dinner at Mojo
Join us at Mojo Taqueria on Wednesday, November 14 at 6pm for a 5-course dinner with mezcal pairings and live music. Each course will be accompanied by a mezcal taster or cocktail and Mojo bartender Camden Steed will provide descriptions of each mezcal throughout the night. Traditional latin music will be played by the talented Elisa Garcia. We’re going all out on this one, don’t miss it!!
In addition to the mezcal beverages, the dinner will include….
– Traditional atole beverage with guava and mezcal upon arrival
– 1st course: Huitlacoche chowder with corn
– 2nd course: Grilled artichoke hearts with tomatillo-honey crema
– 3rd course: Tuna tartare with morita salsa
– 4th course: Chicken mole with red rice
– 5th course: Mezcal caramel flan
Tickets are $65, tax included. Gratuity is not included. Seating is limited, reserve your space now!